Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not quite sure about the camera but its not so clear because the image was resized using windows image resizer (sucks, but can do folders at a time)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Everybody should STFU about the picture quality. At least mention something about the damn vehicles. I like the Sup; the color goes well on it :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WrenchWhore said:
Everybody should STFU about the picture quality. At least mention something about the damn vehicles. I like the Sup; the color goes well on it :bigthumb:

heh thanks, i've been getting comments about how the bomex rear bumper peices might make the car look better since the rear bumper looks so high, what do u guys think?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
viper92086 said:
heh thanks, i've been getting comments about how the bomex rear bumper peices might make the car look better since the rear bumper looks so high, what do u guys think?
Don't get me wrong, I really like the car, but maybe they've got a point. What suspension are you running? If you had a way to drop the car 1" safely, I think that would make a big difference too. I'd almost do that first before any body mods. Just my opinion. :bigthumb:

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Pretty nice job overall, but there is a little smuge right in the middle. With time and editing he'll be a badass.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WrenchWhore said:
Don't get me wrong, I really like the car, but maybe they've got a point. What suspension are you running? If you had a way to drop the car 1" safely, I think that would make a big difference too. I'd almost do that first before any body mods. Just my opinion. :bigthumb:
car is dropped on arospeed springs and stock struts ...

·
Killing Owls 2 stop O Rly
885 Posts
dont photographers know to put something over (ontop of it) the camera to block the glare? the dust/glare shows from the lightpost to its left

·
600 Posts
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XT
Image Date: 2006:03:31 21:24:50
Flash Used: Yes (Manual, red eye reduction mode)
Focal Length: 18.0mm
CCD Width: 6.58mm
Exposure Time: 4.000 s
Aperture: f/22.0
ISO equiv: 800
White Balance: Manual
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
If you've got a tripod DO NOT shoot at ISO 800 unless you have no light at all.

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
WrenchWhore said:
Um yah right! The thread title is about "My friend who wants to be a photographer" so if you cannot take constructive criticism in a thread thats not even yours maybe you should stfu!

This thread can be taken in two different context, one about the cars and the other about his friends photography skills at the moment which I support.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea this thread is about the photography skills, not the cars, cars weren't even washed in these pics

the kid is only 16 so he's got alot to learn ahead of him

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Cameras settings are off and he needs to use some prgrams to retouch and white balance.
My girl is a professional photographer.... let me tell you. The work involved is intense. Takes years to be nasty and hunderds of hours....
Overall very nice pic!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts