Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, went out the other day with some friends and they wanted to make a video clip.

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NLPH1GD885UX156KSZ4WR0OHJ

its a short clip but its pretty decent

excuse the rims and front bumper, there were no fibreglass kits available so i did'nt finish it lol, and i need some 18" tyres to put back my rims.

Adjusted the cables to give full throttle that day, cleaned injectors etc and the car runs even better :)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
cool lil vid...any pics of the motor?

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ :werd: got any engine pics?

nice video!

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1JZ-GTE
Automatic with no switch to go on Manual mode :( (YET)
3" Full Muffler Pipe System
Small Front Mount Intercooler(soon to be precision)
Home made CAI lol

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone has told you, but the reason you're not able to control your car (spinning out and whatnot) might be caused by the fact that your steering wheel for some reason is on the wrong side of the car.

j/k
but really thou thats a nice car

~Dan

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
lol wrong side of the car my ass, id rather have an rhd cressida, than my lhd cressida.

keep that car goin and make it a beast man, its so much fun to go anywhere and blow away mustangs, cobras, and the like with a 4 door sedan lol

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, we recorded that at the place they hold drifting events, so there were some other madness, the camera battery died :(

oh, coming home that same day, met up with a 180sx i know of with a highly boosted sr20det LOL, i guess you guys could tell what happened lol....i dunno if they were'nt driving too good or what, but it made lots of noise but never got in front of me, did'nt even make the 6 car length gap change lol

Parents keep bugging me to paint the car and get some tyres for the other rims i have, so im gonna get that done so its all neat.

Im basically documenting the car as it goes, and this is how im doing it, im considering this at first stage, basically stock. second stage i want to have the following on:
Precision intercooler
Aftermarket Y Pipe
Aluminum intercooler piping
HKS SSQV
Iridium plugs
Boost controller and raising the boost from 7-8psi to about 10-14psi(might be stock twins, might be twin sti turbos or turbos from an sr20det motor(two of them) )
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
AND the SAFC2 i never installed yet lol, wanna get ^^those stuff first

Stage 3 definately means big single, along with r154(or the r154 might be part of stage 2)

heheheh, but the car runs sooo smooth and awesome! DAMN I LUV IT, and its basically stock, most people here dont believe me its stock, but oh wells, when its modded a bit it'll be awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts