Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SPECS:

HKS metal head gasket, CT-26 60-1/14 degree clip, 3" downpipe and ported Elbow, NGK iridiums and NGK wires, HKS SUPER BOV , Apexi avcr, Apexi SAFC-II , Lexus AFM
Nippon Denso 550cc injectors, Walbro 255, fluidyne radiator, custom hardpipes, Centerforce dual friction clutch, arp head n stud bolts, Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator.

the set up made 400.74whp on my last car before the upgrade went out, trying to figure out if i should buy another upgrade, i want to go either 2jz, 1j and 1/2 or toyota v8. i already have a 2uz but i don't think i can afford the v8 swap.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Nice car. Sans the V8 idea please.

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
DAMN!!!!! That car is HOTT! I've never been a big fan of the bably blue but I always knew it had potential and I almost owned one and damn its a shame I didnt. Very Very Nice Car!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks peeps. yeah the car when i got it had been repainted so i'm not sure if its just b/c its fresh, the suspension is kyb Shocks and on some 2" lowering springs, they are black with green lettering. i'm not all sure about them since i got them on a trade deal and didn't have any intentions on putting them on my car. in the rear i can bearly put my finger in between the tire and fender but with the suspension it does bounce at all so i've only bottomed out once.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts