Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Dude, are you serious? That's just awesome...I mean...fuckin wow! In black too...perfect color combo...:D

-Olivier

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
WOW.. you had better thank your parents for that one! What the hell did you graduate from.. what school, degree, etc? You dont need to share of course, but I am just wondering. Either way congrats bro.. beautiful car.. keep it that way, best of luck!

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
97SupraAPU said:
]
Haha....I just got to drive it...and it was awesome!!

I dont think its actually his.....he just got to drive it, which still is fucking amazing dude!!! how was it?!!!!?!??! 6 speed manual or tiptronic? either way :bigthumb: and keep up the good work

Matt

·
SF Sexy Member
355 Posts
Nice car. I'm getting mine in 2 more years when I graduate too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I only got to drive it for a graduation gift. It was amazing!! It's an e-gear too. If I actually did get one, that's what I would get. The e-gear is absolutely fun and amazing to drive. He said I can drive it again, so I believe I will take him up on that offer!!

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Eric_C said:
it looks tiptronice from the pic. i think i see the shifter on the steering wheel

It is in fact an e-gear. Good eye.

One of my friends just picked up a 2005 Black/Black Gallardo with ALL the options. Car was $199,985 sticker. Anyway, I just graduated highschool and today he let me drive it today with him in the car. MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I LOVE THE E-GEAR. Pics soon...
Above is what he posed on ferrarichat.com. Seems like a good guy.

Forza
Kevin

G

·
I looked at that and couldn't believe it. I thought it was going to be some Toyota 4by4 but wow, a lambo. God bless you man :D

-Dino

1 - 20 of 35 Posts