0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm... what do you guys think? Low Beam & Regular :blah: :stickpoke

·
Registered
358 Posts
mk3ownZ said:
your exhaust is also illegal :p
how do you know his exhaust is illegal, I dont see a mods list but anyways I would think a cop would pull you over alot quicker for blue heads then exhaust but I dunno, I have only been pulled over once since I got my supra a year and a half ago(knock on wood) and that was for exhaust lol but he let me go and told me to "put on the stock muffler cuz this isn't stock toyoter" but I didn't anyways straying away from the legalities I think those blue heads look pretty sweet.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
if i drove by a cop with the low beams on i would get busted faster than flys on shit. regular lights seem fine, a little tint of blue is fine. But they do look pretty damn sweet

·
turbo....................
1,048 Posts
Turkish said:
how do you know his exhaust is illegal, I dont see a mods list but anyways I would think a cop would pull you over alot quicker for blue heads then exhaust but I dunno, I have only been pulled over once since I got my supra a year and a half ago(knock on wood) and that was for exhaust lol but he let me go and told me to "put on the stock muffler cuz this isn't stock toyoter" but I didn't anyways straying away from the legalities I think those blue heads look pretty sweet.

:hug: been there done that also cops are ghayyyy

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
hey how do you get the low beam to come on? i have one on my head light aswheel i though it was for high beam but it wasnt... (little blue bulb under the main bulb) how do i turn them on?

·
Registered
344 Posts
mk3ownZ said:
your exhaust is also illegal :p

LOL. how did you know? but yeah, blue lights on a car, and a cop WILL hassle you to no end. they really hate that shit. but they usually let a loud exhaust go by without a second glance.

·
TOO broke MK3
841 Posts
Flea420 said:
Wait what?
Low beams? :eek2:

WTF are low beams? Like, Lows, Norms then Highs :dunno:
I'm confused (Or stupid....)

ha ha ha your not the only one... I always thought that low beam and normal beams are thesame...

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
ridah said:
Thats rice.

Blue lights are rice end of story. Unless those are HIDs which I know they are not.
Got a problem with Rice?
Pork Fried Rice is the shit! :yum:

·
Registered
79 Posts
^hellll yes lol. looks alright. 2 questions. what kinda bulbs are they and do u have any other pictures.... heh i spose id prolly have to see them in person. i am assuming they are just talkin bout lows and highs lol cuz i was gettin tht shit confused too.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Twin_turbo_mk3 said:
hey how do you get the low beam to come on? i have one on my head light aswheel i though it was for high beam but it wasnt... (little blue bulb under the main bulb) how do i turn them on?

You connect the blue bulbs to the parking light and then once u turn on the low beam it should come on.

And I did get these on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7967442491&category=33710

Except i got my pair for only $25... wat a steal =]

:hitit:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts