Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 4" long hump in the center of my dashboard near the defrost vent and wanted to know the best way to repair it. the top vinyl/foam is separated from the dash structure. it's kinda hard to get at since the area is near where the windshield meets the dashboard. was thinking of using some sort of glue but didn't want to make it look worse. I was also thinking of using those dash mats and cover up the problem but didn't care for that look. it there a product that I could spray and inject through the small opening where the dash is lifting up? any recommendations? thanks.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
I've noticed a lot of Supra's seem to have humps in the dash behind the screw mounts for the top part of the dash. Seems powertools and overtightening are the cause.

Dan.

·
Registered
942 Posts
i have that hump in the top part of the dash, been wanting to do something about it for a while now, however, don't want to f... up the dash

if anyone has a working solution i would like to know, i'm assuming fixing the dashbord near the defrost vent is sort of the same

Luke.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
i know this is a mad old post but i just bought a supra and it has some small seperations of the dash like above the gauge cluster and right at the airbag, so id like to know if anyone found a viable solution to this. thanks

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts