Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Serge627:Thanks man, yeah thats the factory paint.

BlackTRDsupraTT, TuneLord: Thx! I appreciate it!

AGlobalThreat: I was actually thinking about going with a modified RMM lip with a Do Luck hood. Nothing crazy.

Frau: Chicago!!!

poorman's supra: yeah, I hate that damn plate on there. I got too many tickets when I had it off. I was thinking of relocating right below the turning signal.

Smokey1226: Lol, I love the stock look too but am thinking something a little different but not crazy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i wish i could get some service from iforged, they dont seem to call people back, well atleast for me

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
36Chamb & vs93ts: Thx man!

Performance: I had to change khaki seats. I hated it!

Boost700: I just called and someone answered. I guess I got lucky. I heard about the customer service from before but it seems they improved big time.

Twinturbo2800: Either choice would be awesome. You can actually have your g35 supercharged and warrantied from infiniti. Not to mention the g37's are coming out so the 35's are dropping in price.

Sidewayz: Loooove the wheels!! That lip on the back is disgusting. I was thinking about putting the rears of mine on the front and going with 19x12's in the back. Do you think 12's will fit? Did you roll your fenders?

·
Boost Junkie
12,625 Posts
Disgustingly sweet.

Steve

1 - 20 of 77 Posts