Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· adammackintosh.net
6,719 Posts
nice man, i see your drivin on the right side of the car, better than the wrong side imo

interior shots gogo

· BOOBIES
6,282 Posts
You in Toronto?

Wonder if I could check her out sometime...

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just looking to sell sorry. The wheels with my offset will not clear the CDN TT brakes so I dont want to sell you something that will not work with your setup.

I will say that I get ALOT of compliments on these wheels and the pictures truly dont do them justice.

Chris

· Registered
182 Posts
how much? had it seen a ont winter yet?

· BOOBIES
6,282 Posts
I'm actually moving to Japan and wanted to see if you'd let a fellow enthusiast take her for a spin :p haha good luck with the sale bro.

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Never seen a winter here, it came by train in December and I picked the car up on a flatbed, then unloaded right in front of a carwash 2 seconds from my house ( cleaned under the car ) then loaded it right back up at the other end of the car wash and it was parked until the roads were cleared of all salt. In fact I dont even drive the car in any sort of rain, the only water it sees is when it gets washed.

Like I mentioned to another member here who PM'd me I would rather sell this car to someone who is an enthusiast of these cars rather than someone who just likes the look of the car. I have posted the car on various other sites and I have had overwhelming response. bud sadly nothing solid as of yet.

Chris

· Registered
182 Posts
As you can tell form my sig i am a enthusiast and i would like one that i could more DD as my car is getting to be a little much for that hehe. but what is your ballpark $$$$$

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.