Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a touch of nostalga and a longing for a big block and a four speed with a Holly double-pumper, some Cragars, candy apple paint, uneasy rider in the 8-track, etc. I did this instead.....

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
Holy crap a T handle shifter!
Brings back nasty memories of Wham!, Culture Club, Depeche Mode and the 73 Camaro I had in 1984. :)
I think mine was a B&M however. (Same Idea.)
LOL, It had this little leaver you had to pull up to get it back past reverse and into park. It was fun for about 10min.

·
0 Posts
God Damn Holy Jesus that thang Fugly.Sorry man, Hurst shifter dont belong an mk3.

Keep on trucking

·
Registered
347 Posts
Heh heh heh i love the shifter. Can I get something similar for my 5-spd? I think it looks boss, as they say in American Graffitti. Seriously, it looks mean, I love it.

·
Cones owned me.
261 Posts
I polished my hust t handle, and its in my 5-speed car... looks pretty good. But your not the first to think of this hehe... i put mine in my celica about 2 years ago... then put it in the supra.

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
I had a 66 Galaxie 2 door with the hurst ratchet shifter AND the cragar wheels. :lol: It had a 390 w/c6. It handled like a boat, but it was fun to drive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts