Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pics of my 240. The motor is out of an R32 skyline gtst, it's a 2.0L inline 6 turbo, mods are T3 turbo, blitz ecu, intake and full exhaust

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The motor is sold cause I had outstanding tickets on my record from about 2 years ago, that I never paid, and in return for it my licnese was suspended, so I decided it didn't really matter what powered my car cause it wouldn't drive unless I had my license. For more pics here is a link to my imagestation album....... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290466361

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Cool car, too bad you had to lose the engine :-(

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ca18det said:
nice you should put a ca18det in it though;)
That would have been a waste and a step down from where it is. I'm not even going to argue it with you.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What came with a CA18DET?
And I thought the KA24DET was the DOHC one. Or did you turbo a KA24E?
Scuse the weak knowlege, I'm not a Nissan guy, personally.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Slingshot said:
What came with a CA18DET?
And I thought the KA24DET was the DOHC one. Or did you turbo a KA24E?
Scuse the weak knowlege, I'm not a Nissan guy, personally.
CA came in the early 180sx over seas, after I think 1990, they switched all the S13 chassis cars over to the SR20DET. The KA24, be it SOHC or DOHC never came turbo. Therefor a KA24DET would be a turbo DOHC, which would be aftermarket. I'm going to be turboing the SOHC in mine, but the project is going to be delayed due to some body conversions, and definatly not the S13 or any S chassis for that matter. I'll post pics of it when it's done, although I have seen only one of the conversions before, I think I'll be the only person in the US to have it:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts