Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . complete with race tires. They are 15x8 ATS DTCs with 225-50-15 Kumho v710s. I took these pictures at an autox on Sunday, where I picked on a few poor, unsuspecting, boosted 350Zs. :D

And here is a shot taken while on course on Sunday.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Where are you buying ATS wheels at?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
cool little car bro, those things are a blast to drive, not to mention when you're boosted. :)

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. The car has ~200 rwhp, which should make it capable of running mid-13s in the quarter. That also makes it a lot of fun. I am no drag racer, though.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Nice! :bigthumb:

·
6,137 Posts
MadMonkey said:
Nice Miata!!!

Hey Wob, are those the Brainstorm flush headlights? I'm getting the new AAC setup shortly...

Nope - they are Wob specials. I liked my design more then brainstorm and MidTenn anyway.

·
6,137 Posts
its very easy to make headlights - just take your time and measure twice. Also make sure you brace the covers well but dont be intrusive of the light, you will see whats best.

Since when do you have a Miata?

·
6,137 Posts
nice - how do you like it so far?

don't rice it out like your last car. I'll kill you. :run:

·
Champagne Papi
5,700 Posts
Wooohooo more miata owners! I <3 you guys... The wheels look awesome! Are you on stock suspension? and mad monkey you're car looks great as well!

·
Passion Driven
1,689 Posts
PaKmaN said:
Wooohooo more miata owners! I <3 you guys...
There goes the thread.

I thought we actually had a non-gay, cool thread related to miata's going on...then PaKmaN had to arrive....

Yea MadMonkey, don't rice it...You are done with exterior mods okay? DONE. LOL

·
AKA Muddy
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:lol:

The suspension is not stock. I have bilstein pss9 coilovers, Rb 1.25" hollow front swaybar, and I disconnected the rear swaybar. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts