Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys heres some pics of my MkIII, only the ones on the grass were taken with my new camera...been busy but still decent pics. Also the first 4 are from the person i bought it off.

Enjoy...the last 2 i was ripping up my uncles front lawn :wtflol:

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah...he owns like 245 acres :bigthumb:

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i wasnt going to keep the ugly old rims...these are VERY light weight too, but with the Bomex kit and new paint job the whole car will look very 2000 :bigthumb:

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
MKIV ownz j00 said:
not diggin the rims
...and what rims would you "dig"?

Ultimately i'm not into ricing for the sake of it, these rims are half the weight of the originals, 2 inches wider and traction is a HELL of alot better. Thus why i like these rims, but i do know a few peeps that prefer 16"s over 18"s on MkIII's...personal taste :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those wheels look like the make the car ride higher, accentuating the fact that you don't have suspension done. While I don't like those wheels to begin with, I think they will look much more at home when/if you drop it. But in it's current state it looks like you're about to romp that thing.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the wheel size is the same as stock with the low profiles...I'm putting Tein coil overs in and dropping it a few inches by the end of the year :) I'm an apprentice, so money isnt flowing out of my ears...and i've only had the car for 3 months or so.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good to see someone posting MK3 pics. Nice not liking the rims but hey if it performs better I probably woulda done the same thing. They're better than the stock ones anyday.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
OMG RHD!!! I'm actually interested in that red car/truck thing in one of the furst few pictures.

·
Got 2JZ MkIII???
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
95Legnd6Spd said:
OMG RHD!!! I'm actually interested in that red car/truck thing in one of the furst few pictures.
haha thats just an AU series II Ford Fairmont trayback ute!!! :wtflol: they sell for like $7k in that condition...sometimes less.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts