Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to start changing my supra in certain ways. this is the first with 4-4 in round L.E.D.s sunk in approximately two inches.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
That is pretty nifty, I hope you paint it to match the rest of the car. It will look tacky if kept black.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was the only paint I had over the weekend and I have been thinking of painting the car black so this is only temporary

·
Check Your Face!!!
1,417 Posts
interesting idea, i also like your wing, whats that crap on your rear bumper by the way?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lenses are 60LEDs per light and a buddy of mine had them stored away and gave them to me...thats when I got the idea to remove the old lights and sheet metal the rear with round lights....and the crap on the bumper is tape that I am having a hard time with removing. I made the winglets...the actual wing I bought from some guy but it had those 8 inch pedestals that just don't look right

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not digging the wing but those lights will look sick if you paint them to match the car or paint the car black, I think it would look sick painted black with a whale tail... ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it will most likely be black but I can't seem to find a whale tail that I could buy NOW. I might have to make my own...

·
Savage Member
1,033 Posts
Thats hot!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
is everyone looking at the same picture as me? :dunno:

i dont like it...but to each his own...

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
I like it! Get rid of that wing

~scott

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will get rid of it as soon as I get a whale tail...need help with this if anyone knows where I can get one other than Bomex

·
Registered
357 Posts
saydunn theres a group buy going for a carbon fibre bomex replica whale tail with improved mounting design going on over at supramania, I can't say anymore then that here because of rules, but the price is a lil less then bomex and the lead time is much shorter, it is going to mold stage this week or next i believe. Pm me for details if ur interested.

·
Registered
625 Posts
IdealSupra said:
is everyone looking at the same picture as me? :dunno:

i dont like it...but to each his own...

Im with this guy..... Even though it looks like it was done fairly well it just doesn't go with the car imo...... Looks corvetteish

Question what did you do about turn signals and back up lights?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the outer lights serve as turn signals as well and the back up lights have not been installed yet. The wiring was a bit tricky but it worked

1 - 20 of 51 Posts