Supra Forums banner

My MKIII in progress...

2K views 50 replies 27 participants last post by  saydunn 
#1 ·
I decided to start changing my supra in certain ways. this is the first with 4-4 in round L.E.D.s sunk in approximately two inches.

See less See more
#8 ·
interesting idea, i also like your wing, whats that crap on your rear bumper by the way?

#9 ·
The lenses are 60LEDs per light and a buddy of mine had them stored away and gave them to me...thats when I got the idea to remove the old lights and sheet metal the rear with round lights....and the crap on the bumper is tape that I am having a hard time with removing. I made the winglets...the actual wing I bought from some guy but it had those 8 inch pedestals that just don't look right

#18 ·
saydunn theres a group buy going for a carbon fibre bomex replica whale tail with improved mounting design going on over at supramania, I can't say anymore then that here because of rules, but the price is a lil less then bomex and the lead time is much shorter, it is going to mold stage this week or next i believe. Pm me for details if ur interested.

#19 ·
IdealSupra said:
is everyone looking at the same picture as me? :dunno:

i dont like it...but to each his own...

Im with this guy..... Even though it looks like it was done fairly well it just doesn't go with the car imo...... Looks corvetteish

Question what did you do about turn signals and back up lights?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.