Supra Forums banner

921 - 940 of 963 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #921
Car is back up and running getting set up with a street tune in a couple of days.... Gotta get my AE86 back together so I have something to enjoy while the Supra is getting revamped.....I'm thinking about also upgrading my exhaust manifold to one that has dual wastegates or modifying it run a 60mm instead....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just like everyone else, I've spent the better part of two hours going through all 37 pages while sitting here on duty overseas. I cannot wait to get back to my car and start the build.

For your manifold, I'd go with 2 smaller wastegates instead of a single larger wastegate. It'll help with boost control, and prevent creep at higher PSI.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #926
Supertech Intake and Exhaust Valves and guides

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #927
ACL Main Bearings, Connecting Rod Bearings, and Thrust Washers

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #928
Injector Dynamics 2000cc Injectors

·
2,275 Posts
Wow, what a great build! Now I am thinking about cutting the wings off my lip!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #930
Damn i can't believe so much time has passed without a update.....But not a whole lot has happened to the car but some major stuff done on the other car Projects...

Finally dropped the Head of to Mazworx Machine Shop to have the Stage 2 port and polish to be done..
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #931
Also Had a SMIM made and installed By Millennium Racing..

Other Than that car still look the same

·
Hardtop Crew
6,359 Posts
Hows the r154 and the gs400 rear? I just pickedup one and wnna ditch my na rear. Some people say they love it others say go auto rear? Amazing thread!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #937
Just got my head back from the machine shop

·
Super Moderator
3,787 Posts
Beautiful man, your car has been a good watch when I first started on my Supra. Your car actually is what made me put the spacers on and widen my wheels. Keep up the great work. LOVING the progress

·
Kappa Check 1 2
691 Posts
Good stuff man! One of my favorite builds, and one of the best reads on the forums.

-Rich

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #940
Hey whats Up Everyone been Tied up with a lot of Stuff... Still have the car will bring the thread up to speed Soon......... E85 Build coming together soon

921 - 940 of 963 Posts