Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am located and am selling my mkiv 5 speed in the for sale section. If anyone is interested in trading their mkiii turbo + cash check it out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
lol they didnt have 5 speed tranny this is a joke

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
shit i should go buy one for like 3g's and trade you straight across and then sell the mkiv for $10g's and everything will be cool.

S

·
0 Posts
Let me be the first to say, ITS A HARDTOP.

If I had the cash, I'd buy your white hardtop instantly. Exactly the car I want. I'd actually take any hardtop, but white is cool.

I envy Marco D. white beast. Looks stock, runs 8's.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Then dont trade me straight up.. I didnt ask who WOULDNT trade with me. Thanks for the criticism though. NA or not its still worth more than most mkiiis. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
then why not sell it and then buy an mkiii?
if your willing to trade + cash for a turbo mkiii then what is wrong with your car? N/A or not they are still selling for a rediculous amount.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
^^ I agree, just sell it then buy a mkiii. Theres nothing wrong with n/a mkiv. I like mkiii and mkiv's. n/a mkiv may be slow but you could always swap the 2jz in it.

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
toyota_supra_1988 said:
^^ I agree, just sell it then buy a mkiii. Theres nothing wrong with n/a mkiv. I like mkiii and mkiv's. n/a mkiv may be slow but you could always swap the 2jz in it.
Or you could leave the stock 2JZ in there...:lol: then turbo it.

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
How much cash are we talkin??

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
Spoolme said:
shit i should go buy one for like 3g's and trade you straight across and then sell the mkiv for $10g's and everything will be cool.
He wants 9Gs plus the car........Maybe for a turbo not an NA

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
$9000 + a turbo mk3? No way dude. Maybe $5-6000 + turbo mk3, no way $9000...

Someone would seriously have to hate their mk3 to do that, no matter how much they love mk4's.

EDIT: Fried Rice gl on the espirit. I love lotus, I swear one day I'll have an mk4 and an elise...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts