Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reverse Engineer
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more Supras but atleast one of them is still a Toyota and the other is a quick FR chassis ^^

Recently bought a 1996 JDM MR2 GT Turbo. I haven't had time do much lately so today I pulled it out of storage and detailed it since the car hasn't been cleaned since prior to leaving Japan. When I have the time and money I'll be sending it out to get a refinish as well as OEM front fenders. The Border fenders are nice but I prefer stock body.

Snapped a few shots of it together with my Z after a cleaning the SW.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
good looking cars. Time for a KO Street Brawler to put you back in contention.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Z33WOLF said:
PM received and replied.

Thanks, they're SportMax Racing 962's 19x8.5/19x9.5

How do you like these wheels? Quality, fitment, etc..? I have been thinking about getting a set for my G35. I really like the looks of them, and you can't beat the price.

Thanks

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
heavyfoot said:
Nice rides.
I'm wondering how the japanese MR2 reacts with the US gasoline though.
Probably not too much different than any of us who are using engines from japan, which is it's not a problem.

·
Reverse Engineer
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MCL said:
How do you like these wheels? Quality, fitment, etc..? I have been thinking about getting a set for my G35. I really like the looks of them, and you can't beat the price.

Thanks
They seem to fit decently. My only gripe is that to get the "deep dish" appearance the spoke travels inward before meeting the lip so I would imagine if I hit a bump while going fast enough it will split at the spokes. Regretfully I'll admit I did hit a recessed manhole once while doing about 45mph
and I thought a rim was bent for sure. Amazingly nothing happened.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts