Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Complete Engineering turbo kit.

It comes with:

1) Precision T61 turbo w/ polished compressor housing
2) Turbo blanklet that wraps around the exhaust side of the turbo to lower temps(you can actually touch the blanklet when the car is hot and not burn your hands!)
3) Steel tubular equal length manifold
4) Tial 38mm wastegate routed back into the downpipe
5) 3" stainless downpipe w/ flex section
6) HUGE front mount intercooler with polished tanks(this thing is beautiful)
7) Aluminum polished intercooler piping w/ Hose Technique couplers
8) intake
9) stainless oil feed line
10) S-AFC
11) RC 440cc injectors (high-impedence)
12) MSD 6BTM

Nothing is wrong with this kit....Excellent condition...The turbo kit is practically BRAND NEW w/ 1K-2K miles on it...Turbo timed..etc.

I am asking $4000. OBO + shipping for the entire kit. I will sell the kit w/o the RC injectors, MSD 6BTM, and S-AFC for $3500.

Need to sell QUICK!!!!

Please email me at [email protected] if you're serious. I don't have pics yet but will take pictures of the kit next weekend when I am free. You can also view what the turbo kit looks like on another person's car who bought the Complete Engineering Turbo kit.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139665

thanks
William

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you cant sell the kit as a whole.. I got dibbs on the IC piping and FMIC.. :D

but 4k for a whole kit is damn good... someone will jump on this one... GL (I know you wont need it)

Flipn

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flipn,

thanks for the good words...I have a couple of people interested so hopefully I get this sold QUICK...I need the money to start on my new project.

William

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOWERED PRICE!

$4000 SHIPPED to your door!! For the entire turbo kit!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts