Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Mog and I am an addict. Every time some good weather rolls around I blow off my non car owning friends and take my supra for a ride. Its a bone stock JDM 6 speed, with 22,000 km on it. Last weekend I was supposed to see some friends I haven't seen for a while, but the sun shone through and the roads were calling to me, I couldn't resist. There were minimal rocks, roads were clear, sun was shining, it was only +5C out but it was car weather.

Nobody recognizes me when I drive my winter beater any more, they only know me in my supra. I don't even know what its like to drive on the left side of a car any more.

My name is Mog, and I am a supra addict

(I figured everybody could use a laugh, welcome to supra addicts anonymous)

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
( tapps the microphone and it is passed...is this thing on?) Hello my name is Mike and I'm a supra addict...( groups responds....Hi Mike) I feel shame full as I look at the ground... I've even passed up family outs to just drive to the pass and back.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Always used to make excuses for missing time, get the question from spousal unit "where the hell have you been?" Decided rehab is for quitters. If I am not in denial then I am not addicted right? Oops the sun is out, gotta go.....
zerorecall, I'm in western Wa. Shoot me a Pm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well tomorrow I'm runnin out to carstairs and back, might just do olds even, we should do an SAA meet at the esso just north of crossfield, they have a timhortons there so we can all score coffee.

(This is for the calgary people)

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
lol.... and I thought I had the problem...

·
Wheel Fitment Guru
3,965 Posts
Too bad I still have a solid month before the supra can leave my garage. I live in Edmonton and I need my supra fix (slightly sobbing).

R.K.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
I'm Mike and an addict as well. I got my latest fix this afternoon after installing my new TRD Carbon wing. My next fix will be in the am on my way to Tk2k9:) Hopefully I don't go overboard. See you guys at the next meeting....

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Some of you people need to get a life; this car isn't God for hell sakes. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry punk who can't afford one now has one. It's a great car but damn; were you guys this way the first time you got head too?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Some of you people need to get a life; this car isn't God for hell sakes. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry punk who can't afford one now has one. It's a great car but damn; were you guys this way the first time you got head too?
i guess you dont like your car very much. For many car enthusiasts driving an amazing car (like a supra) is an amazing experience, ecstatic if you wanna call it that. I think your doing it wrong.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts