Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics taken on 11-13-03...

only things that have been repainted so far are the engine bay, and the door jams... m3 yellow with white pearl... gonna look damn sexy once the whole car is done.. oh yeah, getting all my vacuum lines and coolant hoses replaced with braided hoses, and my 3000 pipe, valve covers, heat shields all powder coated yellow.... gonna look nice...

oh yeah, the stock intercooler looks kinda cool painted silver "LOL" it's only like that till i get a new intercooler hehe..

·
MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the trunk area, yes... the only place there will be red on the car, will be under the black carpet... which will never be coming up again...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Holy crap that is going to take forever to finish... Gonna be sweet tho!

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
It'll be well worth it... Sooooooo how about revealing some info on these wheels you got?

Johnny

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Acy!! u should have put an NWS title here! ur car really is going full frontal on all of us!! :eek: :D

nice headlights baby! ;)

·
Rooftop Sniper
2,545 Posts
When you say paint the ic silver, do you mean you stripped the paint and left it silver, or you painted over the black part with silver?

W

·
0 Posts
That thing looks way too upgraded to be stock...Every part of the outside and the interior appears to be upgraded, and the motor is totally stock...what a shame.

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
What hapened to alphaoenz and my posts?

I guess we mentioned too much about the wheels Acroth is getting?

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
werkkrew said:
That thing looks way too upgraded to be stock...Every part of the outside and the interior appears to be upgraded, and the motor is totally stock...what a shame.
:stupid: But that has been established long ago. Personally I think it would look 10000000 times better in black. Who cares about matching it to the yellow of the interior... match it to the black of the interior.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts