Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pics taken on 11-13-03...

only things that have been repainted so far are the engine bay, and the door jams... m3 yellow with white pearl... gonna look damn sexy once the whole car is done.. oh yeah, getting all my vacuum lines and coolant hoses replaced with braided hoses, and my 3000 pipe, valve covers, heat shields all powder coated yellow.... gonna look nice...

oh yeah, the stock intercooler looks kinda cool painted silver "LOL" it's only like that till i get a new intercooler hehe..

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the trunk area, yes... the only place there will be red on the car, will be under the black carpet... which will never be coming up again...

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
sorry all, last time i had a chance to post i was in a hurry so i didn't get a chance to answer your questions:

a70: getting the paintjob for $2600 .... it's a deal considering all the materials involved comes to about $900... (guess the guy feels bad for me being ripped off on my first paintjob)

Johnny-87sup: haha, wheels will remain a secret until i get them in and post a pic :D

improved: i might have some, take a look at my website.

CSR Ma71: painted over the black...

werkkrew: i figure, why waste money on upgrading the 7m when i'm just going to do a complete engine swap later on...

hawkeye: i considered that.... but in black.... all the lines and curves, and ventes etc etc, aren't very visible, it's like that black abflug s900 vs the blue one... i do agree black cars are awesome... it just doesn't accent enough of the body...

(ps. i got an invoice last week saying my wheels are being shipped today :)... yay, now i dont have to hide it too much longer :D )

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
87silver, DAMN you for spilling my secret!!!!

:rolleyes: :scratch: :dunno:

anywho... those that are interested in the color, i found a car that's almost EXACTLY the same as mine will be...(as for those suggesting other colors..... too late... it's gonna be yellow, cause that has been my favorite color for a loong long time, and with the pearl it will accent the lines and curves very well... also... how many yellow mkiii's are there?... it's different) :)

this is the color (or close to it):

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
lol ridah.... i just realized that... wonder how long those fender wells will stay on in the back there with the tire/wheel rubbing against it constantly....

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
lol, yeah ron, you'll be the first to see em... saw the tires in the shop the other day, theys is daaamn wide :) can't wait to see what they look like stretched around them fully polished wheels hehehe... oh yeah, tires i got are sumitomo's... anyone got performance info on those?

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
ma71supraturbo: thank you.... it's been a long haul, only thing left to finish up this year is the fiberglass soundsystem enclosure in the trunk.... then... save up over the winter and i start the engine work no later than next summer... (hopefully)...

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
the swap will of course be turbo... no way could i bring myself to go from turbo to na....

ron,... thats not a bad idea.... let me go plant another money bush and maybe i'll have enough in a couple years :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.