Supra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· wha huh?
954 Posts
damn...i went through something like that on my 88 N/A ...whole car was (is) stripped down to the shell. but when i got my turbo, i lost interest...maybe someday ill finish it. although its been like 3 years since it got stripped, so i probably lost all the hardware, oh well :rolleyes:

· Can't wait for Spring!
2,329 Posts
that 1st pic scared the shit outta me. Nice IC. :D

Man, that car is gonna be so sweet. You deserve major recognition. way to go! :) :) :)

· aka FredMk3
549 Posts
Those pics remember when I saw my sup today. All bare to the shell. It's fun to see under the skin of the supra, and working on it too. After it will be all rust free and clean!:D

Looking foward seeing the final result Acroth!;)

· MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
sorry all, last time i had a chance to post i was in a hurry so i didn't get a chance to answer your questions:

a70: getting the paintjob for $2600 .... it's a deal considering all the materials involved comes to about $900... (guess the guy feels bad for me being ripped off on my first paintjob)

Johnny-87sup: haha, wheels will remain a secret until i get them in and post a pic :D

improved: i might have some, take a look at my website.

CSR Ma71: painted over the black...

werkkrew: i figure, why waste money on upgrading the 7m when i'm just going to do a complete engine swap later on...

hawkeye: i considered that.... but in black.... all the lines and curves, and ventes etc etc, aren't very visible, it's like that black abflug s900 vs the blue one... i do agree black cars are awesome... it just doesn't accent enough of the body...

(ps. i got an invoice last week saying my wheels are being shipped today :)... yay, now i dont have to hide it too much longer :D )

· "DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,727 Posts
good job man. Only downside IMO is the color. Pick another one!!

G

·
yeh i would recommend going with with a candy red...........and throw some ice white pearl in it..... you need a color that is really going to contend with the body kits lines and vents. if you do go with a yellow... you might want to go with a yellow pearl base/ an aztec gold pearl in your first clear and then throw a ice white pearl on your third coat of clear. that will make the yellow really stand out and give it a glossy pearly affect......

· Registered
713 Posts
Hey onesikksupra haven't heard about you for a while. What's the story on your car ? any new pics?

· MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
87silver, DAMN you for spilling my secret!!!!

:rolleyes: :scratch: :dunno:

anywho... those that are interested in the color, i found a car that's almost EXACTLY the same as mine will be...(as for those suggesting other colors..... too late... it's gonna be yellow, cause that has been my favorite color for a loong long time, and with the pearl it will accent the lines and curves very well... also... how many yellow mkiii's are there?... it's different) :)

this is the color (or close to it):

6,984 Posts
Lookin good man...cant wait to see it done! :D

I feel sorry for that bimmer...those rear quarter pannels make me sick....

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.