Supra Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· MKIII Bodykit Connoisseur
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
lol ridah.... i just realized that... wonder how long those fender wells will stay on in the back there with the tire/wheel rubbing against it constantly....

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
lol, yeah ron, you'll be the first to see em... saw the tires in the shop the other day, theys is daaamn wide :) can't wait to see what they look like stretched around them fully polished wheels hehehe... oh yeah, tires i got are sumitomo's... anyone got performance info on those?

· Premium Member
6,754 Posts
heheh... the first pic is what my car looks like right now... sadly it is not getting repainted though... :( aight peace :wtf:

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
ma71supraturbo: thank you.... it's been a long haul, only thing left to finish up this year is the fiberglass soundsystem enclosure in the trunk.... then... save up over the winter and i start the engine work no later than next summer... (hopefully)...

· Super Moderator
14,045 Posts
Sheesh, seeing that M3 almost made me have a heart attack as the post right above it was discussing his secret engine swap, and I had the awful thought of you stuffing an M3's I-6 into your car and almost vomited.
Just one hint on your "secret" engine please: Gonna have boost? :D

· Destroyer of Turbos
4,882 Posts
must say those BMW I6's are pretty nice...cant wait to see those new rims... should be pretty sweet...y no engine mods? still a freakin sweet sup and u are right bout the color...sweet

950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
the swap will of course be turbo... no way could i bring myself to go from turbo to na....

ron,... thats not a bad idea.... let me go plant another money bush and maybe i'll have enough in a couple years :p

· Canada, Eh?
2,549 Posts
Acroth said:
lol, yeah ron, you'll be the first to see em... saw the tires in the shop the other day, theys is daaamn wide :) can't wait to see what they look like stretched around them fully polished wheels hehehe... oh yeah, tires i got are sumitomo's... anyone got performance info on those?
with the width of your tires, i sincerely doubt your going to have to worry about grip (although, in the wet it might be fun haha)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.