Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went Wed to the track to see if I could improve on my current best which was [email protected]

With a 1.9 60ft on 19 inch street tires I got a [email protected] in 76 degree weather hot lapping.

Mods include
1.TTC
2. Full exhaust
3. Cam gears
4. Boost @18
5. Front mount

I am still trying to hit 11s with what I got.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
you can do it.... just need to throw in a little race gas, pull the efi fuse, and turn the boost up to 22-23 psi :)

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Figured this be a better section :) Congrats on the time...but running on 19s is REALLY pushing your luck with regards to wheel hop and breaking a DS or Rear. Just a heads up. It only takes one time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i'm trying to do something similar,run 10's on 19's my best time so far is [email protected] and [email protected] 1.9 and 2.0 60ft.
i have about 60 passes on my 19's just as long as you preload the drive train you won't break anything,keep on trying its nice to see someone else racing they car in street trim whats the use in having 1000+ hp and you can only do rolling starts i dont know about you guys but i like to have fun with my car in the streets and at the track.

·
Banned
374 Posts
i'm trying to do something similar,run 10's on 19's my best time so far is [email protected] and [email protected] 1.9 and 2.0 60ft.
i have about 60 passes on my 19's just as long as you preload the drive train you won't break anything,keep on trying its nice to see someone else racing they car in street trim whats the use in having 1000+ hp and you can only do rolling starts i dont know about you guys but i like to have fun with my car in the streets and at the track.
Wheel hop breaks alot of stuff as well! Running 19's is just asking for wheel hop.

·
Texas Roadhouse FTW !
827 Posts
you can do it.... just need to throw in a little race gas, pull the efi fuse, and turn the boost up to 22-23 psi :)
wish that worked for me ! i cant boost past 18 even with race gas and the efi fuse pulled for like 1 min

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Hey man great run! Im probably gonna try and hit the track soon to see what i can do on these 19s as well.

Ps. I saw you down the beach, but did have your number to give you a call.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What is this fuse and what does it do and how do you do it.lol

You couldn't ask for a better weekend at O.C.
Don't go to 75 80 track sucks

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Congrats Todd. Car looked good Sunday night when i saw it with the titties hanging out aka top is off.

Good run's for big rim's, no traction, hardly any mod's for sure. Your tempting me to go out on my 17 inc ccw's with my 315 drag radials and spin out the hole and crack into the high 10's lol. I know i can do it just the sketchy factor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts