Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this car a couple weeks ago, arrived last week...

Finally got a day where I could wax her up, and take it out for some photos. I must say I really enjoy the lazy eye look, and I may have a friend create some sort of accent to help it out. Enjoy the pics.

You can view all high res versions at
http://bryanlouis.net/~brett/vr4/4-30-2005_highres/

All you have to do is click on the photo you want above, view its properties, and coordinate the file name with the ones I have in the directory above

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All in due time my fellow 3s'er

Fixing the car up first (power steering rack, 02 sensors may be bad, SRS light i gotta check a fuse on that...) nothing major.

I have a rebuilt tranny/TC and new clutch we discovered, so she shifts buttah smooth.

Potential mods include(for BPU)
- exhaust
- intake
- BC/BG/TT (controller, gauge, timer)
- springs

some other misc items...

·
il faut voir pour savoir
956 Posts
You might wanna check out boost guage / BOV first - the stock boost guage is shit, as is the stock BOV - basically the BOV leaks, overspooling the hell outta your turbos, then if you ever get a MBC, you will never know exactly how much you are boosting = blown turbos quick. But with an EBC you shouldn't have problems... I'm just way too cheap to get one, haha... After you've done that, intake/testpipe/downpipe/gutted pre-cats and EBC/TT will make you happy!! :)

Man you got lucky with the drivetrain! Nice!! :) :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah BOV might be coming soon, Im thinking of the gauges, controller and BOV all at once....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it's in my toolbox, which is in the car, which I can snag next time I'm over

·
!black
4,625 Posts
I had a 93 sandstone grey VR4 (1 of like 200) with 70K on the clock. It was rockin' till the day I sold it.

Now my black 91 VR4 on the other hand... a friggin money pit. Of course, it had mods out the yin yang heh.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments guys!

·
OT Member
22 Posts
Very clean picks and car. BTw, what camera did you use to take the pics. Excellent quality.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Simple Kodak 3.1 megapixel, nothing real fancy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts