Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just baught my new 350z today. It only has 13,000 miles and is the Performance edition 6-speed. I was only gonna buy a blue one because I love blue cars and got lucky and picked this one up for 23k. It's fun and sounds amazing. I love the exotic note 350's have.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Looks good! Get some wheels ASAP :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't afford wheels after this damn car. It will stay how it is for some time until I can start building up money. I also live my parents because I still am in highschool and wanna move out when I graduate in a month. To be on my own would feel amazing..... better than getting wheels when they are already 18's

·
604 Posts
I cant believe you sold your Baltic Supra for that bright blue pumpkin seed :dunno:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
he says hes in a tight budget; supra wastes too much gas (as we all know) and the problems that come up with it

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Mk3kidNA86 said:
I still am in highschool
Poor car. :( I give it 2 months tops.

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
The blue looks pretty good in person. It would have been a color I would have considered if I was shopping for a 350.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The blue is an awesome color. But I don't know what kind of exotics you have been listening to.... The exhaust not has more rice then exotic in it.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
If he lives with his parents its probably for the best. I can't believe I missed picking up that BB t78 for $19k. :(
IMAGINETHAT said:
I cant believe you sold your Baltic Supra for that bright blue pumpkin seed :dunno:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
you definately got ripped off, for that milliage i've seen them for mid-high teens. Well either way you can't go wrong otherwise. Great buy!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts