Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I was waiting on my clutch to get done, Eric (GSXR1000) and I decided to go ahead and make me a 4" DP/MP, and 4" exhaust. I am using a Burns muffler, the 16" long one. The car is LOUD...I have yet to be able to drive it yet (just put the clutch in today, and the weather is terrible here right now). I will let everyone know if I picked up any power and/or spool.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I take it you custom made that? It looks nice. If you dont mind how much did it run yah? Im looking at having 4" downpipe made soon

·
Boost Junkie
12,622 Posts
Looks good! Can't wait to meet up with the Indy guys someday.

BTW if you are bored tomorrow (Sunday) there is going to be a huge gathering of high horsepower cars down here in Evansville. Just an FYI if you are up for a road trip;) Check the midwest forum for more information.

Steve K.

·
Registered
183 Posts
nice wheels!! what kind of material is the DP/exhaust made from??

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the compliments, both on the exhaust, and the wheels.

MadSupra--Yes, Eric and I custom made it. I don't want to say exactly how much I have in the materials, as I don't want to make any of the shops that are now making these exhausts, MP/DP's. PM me, and I will tell you...but please keep it to yourself.
I am good friends with alot of these business owners.

94--Yes, they are the new CCW's...I got them from a very nice individual from Kansas...1slow93turbo. I just wish he would have left a little more tread on them :D .

Steve--Don't you know the Colts are playing :p ?? I wish I could come down there, it sounds like it will be a good time. We will have to meet up later this year when it gets nicer out.

Joe---Thanks man...I will have better pics soon. The exhaust is made from mild steel...I went the cheap route :p . Talk to you soon.

Jason--I guess I'm just cooler than you :cool: . J/k man.
Yes it should be fun meeting up with everyone again down at TX. I think this year will be the best year yet. See you there.

Tim

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
Cool:cool:

Looks great bud. Look forward to meeting you this summer Tim.

Greg

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greg--Thanks man, hopefully we can meet up this summer when your back in town.

John--Yes sir!!! I was going to take it out earlier today, but it started snowing :( . And yes, the tires are BALD. 315's will be here soon.

xsentrixsupra--I do not plan on selling these...I just wanted to save some money, and make my own. I could possibly make the exhausts if there is enough interest in them...but no plans as of right now.

Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts