Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new '91 Turbo...What do u think??? (Pics)

1)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha thanks man. Yeah I'll get around to changing it some day! The tokico's and eibachs aren't on yet...They're in my living room! :D

G

·
i soo wanna convert my turbo A to no roof ;)

they look great, and congratso n car man looks real nice, not a real fan of those mags though, but each to there own

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it was on it when I bought the car. Its coming off soon. I have to wait until its not -25 with the wind chill outside. LOL

·
no more supras
2,175 Posts
wow, is that a wideband o2 at the top pillar pod? otherwise lookin' good man. wheels are too bright for me but that's all good :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys...Yes the car came with the gauges. I'm not to sure if its a wide band or not. I think it maybe. It reads the oxyegen sensor in millivolts. Right now im pretty rich. At WOT I should be around .9 and I'm at about 1.1 or so!

·
Supra { bhg: true }
376 Posts
beautiful interior...thank god you got it and not somebody who's gonna just tear it to shreds and send it to the junk yard!!! ANOTHER ONE SAVED!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I think you won't be ever going back to a N/A supra ever again. :)

Looks in really nice shape.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
i love it...its sexy and clean...take care of her...im restoring some rust in mine right now and the interrior because the previous owner doesnt know what owning a supra means.

I wish my $$ went into mods not into fixing rust and broken crap.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks man! Yeah I love my cars and always take great car of them. I'm trying to post a close-up of my A/F gauge. but my shitty 56k modem is not working. Anyone wanna post if for me??

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
nice ride man :) welcome to the land o boost..i was an NA guy and then i got a 91 turbo (sunroof, no targa) and havent looked back...congrats on the ride b

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here's a close-up of the A/F gauge....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts