Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pic of my new 93 auto tt. picked it up for $10k. 100% stock clean interior. 250,000 miles, absolutly no smoke not even on start up. runs strong and well taken care of. more pics soon

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya 100% stock, i picked up the catback HKS Superdragger for $325 and put it on. also have a 3 row i got for $350 going on next week. clean interior no cracks in the seats.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i did post this up already, but the car was 100% bone stock, i had bought a superdragger cat back for $325 before getting the car, so when i got it i installed it. i also have a 3row that i got for $350 going in in the next week or so.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
clean interior, no cracks in seats, did not do a leak down but did do a compression test. all were between 165-175 except #6 is 130. valve stem seals were recetly done along with the timing belt. car doesn't leak a drip of any fluid. I have known this guy for about 3 years so i have seen the car and know he takes car of it. One of his good friends is a tech at lexus so he always had all the maintenance done by him.

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
cowboy bebop said:
130 in the #6 says that you'll be needing a bottom end fairly soon. All cylinders should be within 14psi of each other, but at the price that you just paid, you can afford a fresh small block. :) Great buy.

Eric

ya, ive been on the hunt for one, not in a big hurry so hopefully i can come across a good deal

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
i picked it up off of a SF member. He hit a small animal in the road and it put about a quarter size dent in the bottom of the ic. so insurance paid for him a new 4row and let the 3 row go for cheap. $350 shipped plus 3 of the pipes, relocation kit, and couplers. damn good deal

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Kurt said:
I guess you live in NRH? I think I met the previous owner once. That was a very good deal!

no i worked in NRH just recently quit, and the previous owner lived right around the corner from where i worked. so probably seen the car in that area alot.

thanks for the props

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.