Supra Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· Banned
1,304 Posts
cowboy bebop said:
130 in the #6 says that you'll be needing a bottom end fairly soon. All cylinders should be within 14psi of each other, but at the price that you just paid, you can afford a fresh small block. :) Great buy.

Eric
Not really i have seen lots of supras run 10's with engines that were all over the board from 180-130 and they are reliable and still going today

I know one shop owner in the NW who has 130 in 4 of the 6cyls and has been running his car hard for 3 years and she wont blow up

· Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Kurt said:
I guess you live in NRH? I think I met the previous owner once. That was a very good deal!

no i worked in NRH just recently quit, and the previous owner lived right around the corner from where i worked. so probably seen the car in that area alot.

thanks for the props

· Kancho Battle Garage
1,851 Posts
David_rg79 said:
Not really i have seen lots of supras run 10's with engines that were all over the board from 180-130 and they are reliable and still going today

I know one shop owner in the NW who has 130 in 4 of the 6cyls and has been running his car hard for 3 years and she wont blow up
What is he using to keep is dipstick from flying out? :kekegay:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.