Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last weekend I flew all the way out to California to drive my new car back, a TRIP FROM HELL! Right now it is under constuction getting all the BPU mods on, but I can't wait! I have a track day schedualed already for Memorial day.. Enough typing, here are some pics of the car with the scenery from across the country... If anyone wants a full size image, I can email it to you... I really like the last one a lot!!!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I remember when you were selling your black one. I wanted that car so bad. I knew you would be back. Glad your in another supra.

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, actually the car is from Bakersfield! It was a long drive, but after my horrible luck along the way it is home in one piece.... Well technically it is in multiple pieces right now since I accidentally broke a tap off in the exhaust manifold tapping for my EGT gauge... Oops!

I do really miss my black Supra and wish I still had it, but oh well... This one will be better anyways in the long run...

Don't worry Luke94, those gold lisence plate frames are LONG GONE!! Now my rear plate is wrapped in my nice TRD Polished frame.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Those pics had to have been taken on your drive home, no way they were taken in Wisconsin. We don't get sunny days like that in WI until August (just in time for fall)...

Nice car :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
yup clean car bro. seen the car personally from the past owner. good find.

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like you have a nice car there Larabee... Funny, I have a 600RR too, but it is Yellow.

Oh and Wrenchwhore, yes those pics were taken on my drive home, the only sunny pics I posted though were out in California at a wayside. There was more sun along the way, but no other pictures that had the car in it...

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
thats actually my goal, Find a clean low milage supra in Ca/TX/FL. fly down/out and drive her back. *sigh* not for awhile

Matt

·
Boost Addict
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
The drive sucked and was a nightmare, so prepare yourself... I got stuck in a small town since my tires were bald after 600 miles.... 1100 miles into the trip!

·
Function over form
2,465 Posts
that last pic is awesome

wonder what it would look like with HD lighting effects

1 - 20 of 28 Posts