Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FINALLY BROUGHT HER HOME!!! I'll take some decent pics when there is some light :)

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Looks like I fell into an episode of initial D. j/k. Car Looks great!

·
Feck Off My Internets
1,157 Posts
my brother has the same car.. I never liked how the scoop was off center.. but other than that love the car.. my bros car is same color and everything hehe

·
Registered
104 Posts
damn your car looks like a cartoon for some reason in that picture ..something like from initial d...mind me asking how much you payed for it? My friend just bough a series 5 t2 for 8k with a rebuilt engine and new paint. Are you going to do the safety mods ie ic, replacing hoses with silicone ones, ast,etc?

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The safety mods are already done. :) I paid $9.5k. I know it's a lot for a FC but this car was worth it. It only has around 6k miles on the engine since rebuilt, 20k miles on tranny, microtech, etc etc. I just figured why the hell not just buy this car when I will do everything that's on the car eventually :) I think I'm gonna get FMIC before summer, and change the manual boost controller to EBC.

I sent couple pics to my friend to show him the car and he was like..."I couldn't see shit so I edited these for ya" and they came out that way :p I will take more pics during the day later.

Thanks for the complements :)

·
Ghetto Rigger Supreme
1,405 Posts
Sweet ride man! Get those pics up!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts