Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...After a long time of searching (lol, 3 days) this beautiful car stumbled into my lap. Its a Cherry red 91. Grey interior..yada yada..The only problem is its a NA. So, to remedy this situation I will be aquiring a nice 1jzgte this comming saturday! Anyways...here are a couple pics.

NOTE: forgive the fuzzy on the lens...talk about ruining a couple decent pictures.. :urowned:

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Car looks good man, hope your swap goes well!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
na with a 3pc wing ;) still looks good!

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drjonez said:
that's the "sport appearance package".

good find man! sorry to hear you're going 1J.....

eh....nothing against the 7m. I still have a lot of love for that old motor. Matter of fact..the ONLY reason I'm going 1j is because I'm in the mood for a change! ;) My ADHD has severely kicked in with the 7m and I must move on to something thats not necessarily better...but "different".

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
Enslaved87 said:
eh....nothing against the 7m. I still have a lot of love for that old motor. Matter of fact..the ONLY reason I'm going 1j is because I'm in the mood for a change! ;) My ADHD has severely kicked in with the 7m and I must move on to something thats not necessarily better...but "different".
hahahahahah! ADHD.... nice. ;) good luck, i can't wait to see the finished product.

·
2,275 Posts
Clean supra you probably go it for a steal :) good luck with your project and keep us updated :).

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Zerocool084 said:
Clean supra you probably go it for a steal :) good luck with your project and keep us updated :).

lol...werd... I got it for $2900 not too bad.

·
FIX-R upper
567 Posts
I love cherry red!.. I think im going for the 1j (im guessing about 5 grand for everything, max) if i dont find a 7m for cheap first. Never 2j.. thats just retarded.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
damn! that looks clean as hell.

that 1j will be bad ass.. good luck with the swap!

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
drjonez said:
you and me both. i still regret not going 1UZ....
Is there any aftermarket support for the 1UZ? I've heard of supercharger kits..anything else?

Anyways, nice car man, that definetely is a a steal.Good luck going 1J.

na-t Dave

1 - 20 of 30 Posts