Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone.. been a huge fan of supras since i seen my first mk4 now i finally own one.. check it out, 1994 TT found it with 85000 miles on it. has an hks intake, hks turbo timer, and a JIC exhaust i think.. was on the car and i can't find a name plate or stamp on it anywhere.. sorry car is kinda dirty it was sitting outside for a couple of days while the turbos are being replaced..

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, looks like you found an unabused clean one.

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys.. yeah it's auto, but a supra non-the-less.. i wish it was a 6spd but these cars are sooo hard to find in this area i had to jump on it..

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nureulsaranghae said:
beautiful man. welcome to the family!
thanks.. so far i love the entire supra community.. seems like the people treat eachother well and with respect, unlike others (ie, eclipse forums)..

·
mahkittahluvsme
544 Posts
Nice buy man! It's just like mine! You're gonna love it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Seems to be a nice, clean platform to work with...black is always a plus! :bigthumb: Happy spending!!

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Nice car :bigthumb:. You may want the 6 spd beause its more fun to drive, but at the drag strip you'll love the auto!! Have fun with it.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Congrats.

How much? Manual or auto?

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
tdubz04 said:
thanks guys.. yeah it's auto, but a supra non-the-less.. i wish it was a 6spd but these cars are sooo hard to find in this area i had to jump on it..

Dont wish the auto is a fun fast car look around the forums your see congrets on having the world best all around beast :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts