1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
18,343 Posts
Congrats Ryan on your new best times and winning the event! :) :bigthumb: Needless to say I was VERY glad to see a Supra win the event! :)

Can't wait to see an 8 second pass out of your car, an 8.74 would be nice to bring the 6speed record back where it belongs ;)

WOTM said:
Here are four vids from this past Friday and Sat. I posted details on my other thread about the Scandalous Street Wars Event as well:

[email protected] Right Click and Save As
[email protected] Right Click Save As
[email protected] In Car Footage! Right Click Save As
[email protected] Right Click Save As

·
Bad Karma Supra
3,194 Posts
Woohoo...you already know my reaction!! :D Kickass times...and to think, there's a few more psi left in her!!

Jay

·
Premium Member
8,501 Posts
T66Dawg said:
Congrats Ryan on your new best times and winning the event! :) :bigthumb: Needless to say I was VERY glad to see a Supra win the event! :)

Can't wait to see an 8 second pass out of your car, an 8.74 would be nice to bring the 6speed record back where it belongs ;)

I concur............i do believe that sooner or later Ryan or someone will take the crown back home to supraforums :) Especially if he decides to spray

Ryan...........did the domestic guys congratulate you on your win or were they kind of bent on losing to to a little 3.0L :D

·
Super Moderator
13,770 Posts
Ryan,

I'm a BIG fan of EXCELLENCE and all I've got to say is that you are one excellent mofo. Those runs are as amazing as they are consistent. My sincere congratulations to you and all the others who worked so hard to have your car ready in time for the event. Keep up the GREAT work!

Ken.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.