1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
nice vids Ryan. I called you on your cell the other night when I heard the news of the 9.21 but was unable to get you. Congrats on the runs, the car is flying.

·
Boost Junkie
12,613 Posts
Great vids!

Steve K.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Congrats Ryan on your new best times and winning the event! :) :bigthumb: Needless to say I was VERY glad to see a Supra win the event! :)

Can't wait to see an 8 second pass out of your car, an 8.74 would be nice to bring the 6speed record back where it belongs ;)

WOTM said:
Here are four vids from this past Friday and Sat. I posted details on my other thread about the Scandalous Street Wars Event as well:

[email protected] Right Click and Save As
[email protected] Right Click Save As
[email protected] In Car Footage! Right Click Save As
[email protected] Right Click Save As

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
Woohoo...you already know my reaction!! :D Kickass times...and to think, there's a few more psi left in her!!

Jay

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Thanks for the in-car view. Very interesting, even if the camera got all out focus!! Violent launch to say the least. :)

-Olivier

·
Rockstar Extraordinaire
467 Posts
that car is slow............ J/K... those vids were insane, cant wait to see an 8.9 out of it.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
T66Dawg said:
Congrats Ryan on your new best times and winning the event! :) :bigthumb: Needless to say I was VERY glad to see a Supra win the event! :)

Can't wait to see an 8 second pass out of your car, an 8.74 would be nice to bring the 6speed record back where it belongs ;)

I concur............i do believe that sooner or later Ryan or someone will take the crown back home to supraforums :) Especially if he decides to spray

Ryan...........did the domestic guys congratulate you on your win or were they kind of bent on losing to to a little 3.0L :D

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
:drool:

·
Super Moderator
10,496 Posts
Ryan,

I'm a BIG fan of EXCELLENCE and all I've got to say is that you are one excellent mofo. Those runs are as amazing as they are consistent. My sincere congratulations to you and all the others who worked so hard to have your car ready in time for the event. Keep up the GREAT work!

Ken.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Finally put a real tire on that thing about damn time!!! Congrats Ryan on the win and new personal bests, that is some consistant and awesome driving. :bigthumb:

Jeff

1 - 20 of 83 Posts