Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, i finally found a daily for myself. Even though i'll probably end up buying a beater for my daily because this car is just too clean. This is one of the most complete and cleanest SC's out there. You might recognize this car... we redid some things to it last winter. I am once again changing some things around on the car... and it should be ready to rock in a couple weeks! I'm looking forward to hitting the highway in this thing. Enjoy!

Motor Pic, from last winter. Alittle more "bling" this time around.

·
Super Moderator
10,530 Posts
Congrats, JP,

I have always loved that car. For my money, it's the cleanest SC in the country.

Ken.

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats, JP,

I have always loved that car. For my money, it's the cleanest SC in the country.

Ken.
Thanks alot Ken. I'm kinda upset in myself, that i bought such a clean car for a Daily. I am either going to 3m the shit out of the car, or buy true beater.

·
Old School
4,055 Posts
Beautiful car. Two different exhaust tips?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
damn, that thing is beautiful! I particularly like the wheels :) What turbo is that?

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
I'm liken the interior, gets rid of those heavy stock seats and still looks great.
Pick up a 3 spoke Lexus Is300 wheel and it will really make the interior look nice.

·
Registered
222 Posts
That is the nicest SC300 I have seen yet! Daily the car, enjoy the hell out of it, as soon enough our daily drivers will be cars that hover around like on the Jetsons!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
welcome to the SC club...Enjoy..Gorgeous ride man.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Looks like what my new project car is gonna turn into. Already have the CCW's on the way (505a's though), and motor and tranny is headed here too. RSP 1997 :) Very nice car.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts