Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wish it was mine but we just got it in at the dealership I work at and we sold it already. Boy it is the right one, and fast! Someday maybe! This is exactly how I would order it too!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Those got to be the hottest cars on the road right now....well for me anyways.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
attie4 said:
sweet, how much it goes for.

MSRP on this one with Navi and the competition grey wheels was 70,465.00 and we sold it to the lucky buyer for 76,500.00 which for this car is a good price considering the market is demanding 8-10 over for them. There are allocations spots being sold on ebay right now for 15-20k to get yourself a spot at a dealership to buy one at MSRP!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That thing is BADASS. Congrats to the new owner, I hope he doesn't abuse it by making it his DD :rolleyes: :)

I'd get it just like that though, too. Grey wheels and a navi system. *sigh*

·
Administrator
17,259 Posts
That is my favorite car (for the money! Great color combo! :bigthumb:

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
That car looks all business. I have driven a modded C6 and had fun, would love to get some seat time in a C6 Z06. Sick look!

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Damn that car looks gorgeous. I don't care what stigma Corvette owners have, shit I'd get one. Easy mods like intake, headers, and exhaust will get you high hp figures and lots of fun. Top end and road racing. It's a dual personality car Chevy's brought out. It's simply AMAZING.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RSXTypeS79 said:
I hate you and congrats.

John

I wish it was min. If you read my intro we had gotten it at the dealership. 4 miles are from me :bigthumb: As everyone know these cars are hard to get and the dealership I work at only earns an allocation for one a year. We had an opportunity to buy one from another dealership that wanted to also get rid of 21 other cars in their inventory so we bought all 22 total cars.(around $700k+) Next year this gives us another allocation so we can get two next year.

The car was not supposed to have any miles on it but had 256 on when it came into the dealership. The gentleman buying it was told upfront before any deal was made that those were the miles. He was ok with it.

It was sold as an untitled vehicle on the manufacture's MSO.

Val,
I am a finance Manager/Sales manager of a Chevrolet dealership. And two months ago I was a Finance Director at our Toyota dealership. I switched to the chevy dealer to learn the sales managers roles as to someday, hopefully soon, become a GSM of a dealership in our company. Trying to reach the next level.

·
hardtopper
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steve Theodore said:
That is my favorite car (for the money! Great color combo! :bigthumb:

SHIPPING WEIGHT ON THE MSO IS 3075 LBS!!!!!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Great well-angled pics. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
One day it will be mine :D

·
!black
4,622 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me. Good car, GM should have steppped up long before this and actually delivered on their "viper killer" cars. Maybe then they shouldn't be in so much financial trouble

1 - 20 of 52 Posts