Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new car Pictures, and new problem

hey guys
yesterday i got another supra.:) it is a 90t, white with blue interior. Well my windows, power door lock and seats are not working at all. i checked all the fuses,and the control switch, they were fine. not sure what is wrong. i was talking to the previous owner, and he said he was changing the passanger side window control switch, and from that day nothing works.
thanks
nick

here are some pictures as i promised: of the new car.

and now here are some pictures of my other ride.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
pull the passenger door panel off and look for loose wires.....

i dont think its a short per say otherwise the fuses would be blown...it might be a wire left unconnected and that causes a domino effect on things not working..... also see if the relay was tripped or not....

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I had the same problem...easy fix...take off the fuse kick panel and the surrounding piece...there are these little controllers with little holes in them....use something to push the switches inside...they are pushbuttons

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
might be a cb and not a controller

·
Banned
676 Posts
91T4 said:
I had the same problem...easy fix...take off the fuse kick panel and the surrounding piece...there are these little controllers with little holes in them....use something to push the switches inside...they are pushbuttons

you sir are correct!

i had the same problem with mine also, it was one of those stupid circuit breakers in one of the kick panels(have them on both sides), they are round and look like relays or something, they have a small hole in the middle, i used a toothpick to reset them and now everything works perfectly!! id be willing to bet this is the problem.

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
take off the fuse kick panel and the surrounding piece
so what you are saying take the plastic off that is around the fuse box, on the driver side??? and i should see those "controllers" just reset them?
thanks
nick

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
SupraMOB said:
so what you are saying take the plastic off that is around the fuse box, on the driver side??? and i should see those "controllers" just reset them?
thanks
nick
Yes. The relays are all the way inside. You have to be a contortionist to get to them....I am pretty big (short but wide) so I had a hard time getting to them...what I did was pretty funny, lay my back on the driver's seat, and while upside down, went at them.....they are all the way back there...a couple of them lying vertically.... there is a small hole in them...

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok thanx guys i will do that first thing in the morning, and let you know the outcome.

thanx for all your help
nick

·
GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok guys thanx for everything and the suggestins, i did fix my problem today. it was missing the breaker. i went to local dealer and got it for $25. it works like new
thanx
nick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts