Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the new whip :coold: straight out of the dealership :)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 w/1300 miles and i got it for $36000

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know who to pm if i need a tow lol congrats on the new whip
yea, i bought it to tow my new boat (Bayliner 26')...i'll take any local supra owner out fishing while we drink a couple of beers out in Cocoa or Daytona! :bigok: but if any needs a tow in style, let me know ;)

best of all, I dont have to drive my lexus when its done with the 2jz swap :)

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
Whoever traded that in at Carmax must have lost their a** on it... Nice though... How does it handle? Like an SUV or more aggressive?
Dan

·
What?!
2,107 Posts
You know, ever since I saw those commercials where those 2 jeeps are in the forest and the people are running away from that skunk I've liked those. Looks great.

·
Banned
330 Posts
thats hott ,nice ride .

·
Registered
97 Posts
nice very very nice.. a neighbor of mine had a red then sold and bought a CBR1000. But those are kinda hard to fine, even the jeep dealer said as soon as they get them in they ship them right out to the international pre-paid customers. Have fun with the truck its pretty quick for an SUV..

Tony

·
ass, gas or grass
1,120 Posts
nice score.

·
Aspiring viking
1,842 Posts
yea, i bought it to tow my new boat (Bayliner 26')...i'll take any local supra owner out fishing while we drink a couple of beers out in Cocoa or Daytona! :bigok: but if any needs a tow in style, let me know ;)
How does the tow hitch work out with the center mounted exhaust?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
were you rollin on 95 northbound around Sunrise Blvd at like 3pm today ?? pulling a trailer with something on it (i dont remember what it was...)

·
AIR ASSAULT!
17 Posts
Lovin it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts