Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· PSN iD: No_Ka_Oi_808
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SO I picked up my new car! I am pretty happy so far! Car is really clean inside and out. I just washed, clay barred, and waxed the car today. Enjoy the pics! Sorry for the bad quality, used my iPhone, will post more tomorrow with better camera!

By walterbell, shot with iPhone at 2009-07-08

By WalterBell at 2009-07-08

519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I waited a LONG time before I found the perfect one. It is so amazing. I have never driven such a nice car before. Plus I LOVE RWD. Trying to decide what wheels to go with, was considering Work VS-XX but cleaning seems like a pita.

· wig splitter
311 Posts
Nice car, I just picked up mine about a month ago. It is a 2002 and has 39K original miles. Perfect condition, but it has a PFS turbo kit on it, Tec3 stand alone, water meth injection, fuel system, PFS built trans and 3200 stall, sport cross rear wheels, etc etc but car is total sleeper and is quiet. Paid 3500.00 more for mine than you did for your stock IS.

Glad you love the car, I always liked that color too. Any plans to forced induction?

519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice car, I just picked up mine about a month ago. It is a 2002 and has 39K original miles. Perfect condition, but it has a PFS turbo kit on it, Tec3 stand alone, water meth injection, fuel system, PFS built trans and 3200 stall, sport cross rear wheels, etc etc but car is total sleeper and is quiet. Paid 3500.00 more for mine than you did for your stock IS.

Glad you love the car, I always liked that color too. Any plans to forced induction?
If I did go the FI route, I would want the car to be the best possible daily car possible. I don't want a monster, I would want something tame. Something that can haul some ass and have fun in, but also reliable and can be daily driven without any problems.

Probably just going to do most NA upgrades for now, then maybe go FI.

· Administrator
20,577 Posts
Congratulations! I've had mine since 2005 and just turned 100k miles 2 weeks ago with it. Still our favorite daily driver that we've ever owned, and the love affair continues!

Some clown did finally manage to hit the rear bumper with a shopping cart recently though. I spent a lot of time buffing out that nonsense. :mad:

519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I ran into some trouble with the car. CEL light and traction control light came on. Misfire on Cylinder 3. I am pretty pissed right now. Not sure what is wrong with the car, but it does stutter/hesitate. From what I have read, it could be a number of things which sucks because I can't go spend thousands of dollars trying to fix the thing.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Well I ran into some trouble with the car. CEL light and traction control light came on. Misfire on Cylinder 3. I am pretty pissed right now. Not sure what is wrong with the car, but it does stutter/hesitate. From what I have read, it could be a number of things which sucks because I can't go spend thousands of dollars trying to fix the thing.
When you washed the car did you also do the engine bay? There's probably water in the spark plug tube.

The trac light usually turns on with the check engine light. Since it's misfiring the traction control system will not work,fix the misfire and trac will be back to normal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.