Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only $25,856 a month for 60 month's. Looking and sitting in the car, show's what great build quality and development went into the car. Picture's do not do the car justice. So if I can only get a 2nd and a 3rd on the house and sell the QS? :)

·
NFA Pimp
2,735 Posts
IT's a Bugatti Veyron. It retails for over a million new, and over 2 mill if you can find someone to sell it to you. It also has about 1000hp stock

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QuickSilverAL said:
sorry for the lack of knowledge.. but what is that? i have never seen one.. and 25g a month DAYUMM BALLER.
Buggati Veyron. It is a work of art. And I'm no baller. $25,856 for 60 month's @ 5.9% on 1.4 mill. If I could afford it, this would be under member's ride's instead, with some all-wheel drive donut pics! :)

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
you'd think that someone would have better taste than white/silver for the exterior. blue/black would be hot imo.

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
Not my style. Looks like they put it together with random parts out of the parts bin. Just doesn't flow very well from front to back like a lambo or ferrari. I'm sure its fast as hell though.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Sorry but I just love this car. I'd rape it like a 17 yo D-sized tits on a 5'10" 125 lbs frame brunette hottie...

-Olivier

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks for the pics... I won't get tired of seeing those for a little while. BTW, are they really going for 2 mil private party now?

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fairlady said:
you'd think that someone would have better taste than white/silver for the exterior. blue/black would be hot imo.
Yeah black is way hotter but if I had to, I would take this one just to own one! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thats its Electronic braking wing. If your doing like 250 mph for some stupid reason and need to get down to normal speed of 150 MPH it starts off by using that. I saw it on a site or tv somewhere

·
Banned
497 Posts
While that car is NOTHING short of impressive, as far azs looks it does nothing for me. :sleep:

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
980 Posts
Only thing that could use some work is the front end... rest of the car is DEAD SEXY. :bigthumb:

J

·
0 Posts
why there all painted 2 tone is behond me - fuckin car has 4 turbo's and
a power meter , thats some futaristic shit!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts