Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some time I’ve been looking to replace my civic with something more involving to drive yet retain some practically to it... and after much consideration I ended up with a 2019 BRZ limited with performance package. I tried to see if I could get the Toyota version but the below reasons ended up swaying me the Subaru direction..

1) can’t get the nicer brembo brake pkg unless you opt for the retarded looking TRD SE version of the 86
2) Toyota service handled the recalls miserably and cars were failing after the recall was done
3) couldn’t find a decently equipped white car plus if I’m buying a car with a boxer engine it should be a Porsche or a Subaru.

In any case.. here are some pics and I’m absolutely thrilled with the way this car steers and handles. Thank you Tada San.

·
...pop the hood!
778 Posts
nice...congrats

i looked at one of these too, but am holding out for an awd car...just gotta decide which.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
jdmuscle
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing