Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I recently parted with my 91 Turbo due to some financial reasons and also to try to get into what I thought was a really nice 89. Well, the 89 didn't happen so I decided to get myself a nice daily driver until I find the right MKIII for me. I just bought an 03 Camry LE 4 banger lol. It's really nice, and something that I could actually afford that won't break down on me. It get's 26 city and 32 highway mpg which is the most I've ever had in a car I've owned, lol. All maintenence is covered until 2012 so I can't complain there :) Here's some pics I snapped this morning.

The Supra savings is still growing and I will still be piecing together parts for my build so no worries

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Great choice, bro.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
great car! Simple, effective, economical, financially wise choice. even without warranty, they are very easy to work on. will never let you down!

·
MUDKIP FARMER
2,709 Posts
The very best mod for a MKIII...a daily driver.

Grats, looks decent. Some new rims and it will look pretty spiffy :)

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the ONLY thing that bother me (Not even bothers that much) is that the car didn't come with rims. Hubcaps ftl, lol. Guess that will be in the works at some point, but at this point there's no need. They put brand new Yokohama tires on the car and they're covered till 2010 :) I'm looking into HID's though

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
MK3s are cheap, not like you cannot find another one anyways. Nice wheels and lowering will set yeah straight with the Rolla!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Why you posting in the mkiii section? you dont own one! :gtfo:

j/k
haha nice! i've been thinking about getting a 05 corolla xrs for a dd.. really like those camrys in the S package..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts