Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 15 Posts

· What?!
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
X2daC said:
Dan if he takes everything one wheel at a time. He'd be okay.
I'm actually a she, and yeah trust me, every bump I'm creeping! LOL I'm more worried about all the rock chips than getting the underneath all messed up. And yeah it's an apexi FMIC, you guys are good!

· What?!
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
"blushing" you saw those, well thanks. That makes me feel good :) Here's some more photos. Sorry I don't have many b/c I just got the car back on Thursday and I haven't had a chance to take many.

· What?!
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Ah that pic of me is horrible. I look awful with red hair. Makes me look old and ugly. Here's a more recent one. It's a little better I guess. I'm not very photgenic.

Anyhow, the bumper fits fine, it did need a little work and around the light there are some small gaps. I have 18" Volks on it. And my only issue is the rock chips. If I scrub it'll probably just be the bottom portion which you can't see anyway. Anyhow, thanks for all the kind words.

· What?!
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
lis2k said:
What hood brand is that? Fitment looks perfect. Nice ride.
You know, it's carbon creations. That's like my 3rd carbon fiber hood or something like that. For whatever reason, all the CF hoods I buy end up looking like crap after a few months. The hood gets stress marks on it or whatever you'd call them.

· What?!
2,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
PhoeniXDownVII said:
Guys, guys, I knew it all along. (Well maybe not, but I had a suspected it to be a different car...)

Your right about the Red hair, maybe not "old", but oldER, definitely. Georgia, eh? Born and raised? I met 2 girls from Georgia in Myrtle Beach last week (go figure), they had heaaaaaavy accents, either that or its just because my NYC accent is so "neutral" :blah:
No actually I was born in Poland and raised in New York. I've been in Georgia for a good while though. I don't really have a southern accent. I used to live on Long Island in Centerreach. Some of my family is still up there so I go and visit as much as I can.

1 - 13 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.