Supra Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

I also have an ABflug front lip. On the fence about which one I want to run.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Swapped out the silver Nardi for another black Classic. Much better condition than the first one I had years ago.

Car Vehicle Steering part Automotive design Motor vehicle

Bonus shots of the garage

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

My dads white Supra was left to me after he passed last year. I wonder what he would think seeing Work XT7s on it.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

To the few that still use the Forums, thanks for checking out this thread. I still have so much to do; hope I can get around to it at some point this year. If not, I'll update this in another 8 years.

· Registered
487 Posts
Welcome back . I took a good 12 year break from my car. I couldn’t even remember my forum log in 🤣. I did work on it here and there but couldn’t spend the time it needed till recently.
I still prefer the forum to the Facebook groups.

· Premium Member
88 7M-GE + 87 1JZ + Masochist
167 Posts
Sweet! Looking like where we want to end up with our new one... Like damn near spot on. (same wing, jdm tails, same color after paint job, hell even same wheels as when you started... )

· Registered
2,002 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of work, and it certainly shows. Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'm sure he was proud of how you could stick to this project and make so many quality changes. Clearly you've been responsible with it as you have not torn it up. I'm sure he would be proud to know you are making the white one your own style. Bravo!

· Registered
7,860 Posts
@1SLOMKIII

Firstly welcome back! the rides are looking really great.
My condolences on your Dad's passing. 😢 I unfortunately know how that feels (end of 2019 for me followed by my mom in mid 2020).

Small progress is progress. Love the color. Clean ride.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts