Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday an old dream has finally come true. I found a supra.

Friday noon i finally sold my Mustang svt cobra 2003, just after i finish the sale i received a phone call for what I was searching for.

Here my new baby:

Toyota supra Twin turbo 1994 manual 6 speed, targa top, black with black interior. 53000km (~ 32,000 miles). It's a canadian car *lhd* ,by the way i'm from canada. Everything is orignal, no modification at all. I can't believe how clean this supra is. I don't know how many cnd supra still exist but i'm shure there not so much left.

I'm so excited, thanks for letting me share this :)

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow

ps: sorry my english is not perfect`;)

· Registered
2,024 Posts
Bastard! While understandably exciting for you, it is incredibly disappointing to enter such a thread only to find no pictures of said acquisition. :furious: You could have just held the thread until you had pics. Being this is your first post, we'll let it slide this time. Congratulations and get those pics up ASAP.

· Registered
3,294 Posts
Nice, awesome that you got one with such low miles.

· 2j GT4294 stickersadd20hp
2,235 Posts
Great but you should put move this over to the { Members Rides } along with pictures.

btw Congrates on fulfilling ur Dream ride.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
:worthless

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.