Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my car has been up at rev getting a tune finally by John and im really happy with what it put down..

pump gas # 573 whp and 458 tq (very safe 11+ afr)

Race 114 octane 30psi # 751 whp and 628 tq (low 12 afr)

this was with my current 71mm .81 ar and a 3.5 inch dp.

Steve, the guy that made the centralia DVD for us was there and got everything on video and even some nice 30psi in car video out on a private street. (legal of coarse ;) )

Ill post it up when i get it uploaded and I think John will post up the graphs when he gets a minute. :)

I want to thank everyone down at Rev, they are great guys and awsome tuners!!
Also thanks Jim Sr. and your wife for sticking around for the action. It was great chatting with you.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Wow.. great numbers! I saw your car down there the other day, very nice ride man. Going to test it out at the track anytime soon?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MattOneDime said:
Wow.. great numbers! I saw your car down there the other day, very nice ride man. Going to test it out at the track anytime soon?
Thanks!!

ya i plan to head to PIR one of these upcoming nights. I need to invest in some sticky tires though. 4th gear burnouts at over 100mph are a little scary. lol.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Great Numbers Brian and congratulations to you and thanks to JohnR for tuning out another monster car! Your car is definitely LOUD!!!

The main thing is it is still all in one piece...haha...your Supra that is... Did you burn up all 15 gallons of that race gas. The only dissappointment was not getting to see it run on TimBallzNOSInjection...haha... Did you try out the flame thrower while you were out and about???...haha...

What is this rumor that I hear TimBallz is going in for a clip job???...haha... It takes real Ballz to do that. Let's see who was telling me that rumor???

Virginia and I enjoyed our time with all of you SupraKiddies... It's always fun to hang around all of you nice young people. Thanks all of you folks for being so nice to the olddawg and his sweet wife!!!

We left you all and then ended up at Hooters for lunch... I called back over to RRev to invite you all over but you had already left... Oh well that just left all of those pretty girls for me...haha... Virginia was trying desparately hard to block my view but there were just too many of them in too many places all at the same time and she lost out...

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Congrats Brian!!!!!!!!!!! Very impressive numbers :) Let me know when you plan on heading to the track, I would love to come watch.

Cant wait to see the video of it :)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
93dawg said:
We left you all and then ended up at Hooters for lunch... I called back over to RRev to invite you all over but you had already left... Oh well that just left all of those pretty girls for me...haha... Virginia was trying desparately hard to block my view but there were just too many of them in too many places all at the same time and she lost out...
:lol: thats great!

congrats on the numbers brian! now keep it on the road!

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
93dawg said:
Oh well that just left all of those pretty girls for me...haha... Virginia was trying desparately hard to block my view but there were just too many of them in too many places all at the same time and she lost out...

Olddawg with new tricks, Eh! Jim :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
93dawg said:
:bigok:

Hell Jim, we would have joined you!

John

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Welcome to to the 700 Club :bigthumb:

I was a member once. Great group of guys :biggrin:

·
4,934 Posts
John Reed said:
That was the best 5 minutes of his life! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

·
4,934 Posts
John Reed said:
And for the one everybody has been wanting, the good Dr. vs Brian. This is not Mikes best run, but one of the few high boost pulls that has a proper curve since it actually hooked up.

Brian is in blue (71mm, 264 cams) and Mike is in Red (76mm, stock cams):

wow those cams really make the power come on sooner. gotta get me some of those :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts