Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

· Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yay its not a Supra of any sorts...but will have the heart of one soon. :bootyshak...
eventhough I don't have a Supra anymore...I refuse to leave this Norcal section lol. hehe...

Currently the car runs very well and strong as a Lexus should. It was well maintained. Straight body and all panels and lines match the way I want it to.

Plans...
2jzgte...
Some custom twins....(if I end up making up my mind)
Some nice clean body kits.
Scrub and clean the interior to make it cleaner.....
Maybe a newer paint job .. its got the 202 black color so should be easy paint.
Coil overs and a nice set of aggressive wheels.
Someday convert the interior to black leather :)
I will try and keep it Lexus badged... :facesjump

Car is very clean inside out except for a a small damage on the driver's door trim causing some wind noise.nothing a quick trip to the junkyard cannot fix.

Anyways....here is the car..... comments, suggestions..all welcome....

I hope Cummins doesn't try to give some loving to these seats lol lolololol

· Registered
222 Posts
damn Moe....can't wait to see it when its finished!

· that twin 2jz guy
2,804 Posts
well congrats or welcome back moe.. either one.. u should do the b/l twin compound kit on that gs.. that would be badass. .with a 6spd.. jus think.. oh btw.. yeah u do wanna keep the sheep away from ur seats covers..

· Registered
2,743 Posts
I would like to love those seats! Damn all nice and furry its getting hot in here. Hold on a sec be right back.....gotta get more lotion!!

· psh psh psh.........
1,167 Posts
i knew you couldnt leave the supra scene..always gotta have that 2jz huh moe haha

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.