Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These beauties arrived today... :D I guess I got to hurry up getting the supe done... It´s a shame not being able to use em...

·
25psi Bliss
1,448 Posts
Great looking wheels :).
The offsets are a little shallow, so they may jut out slightly from the wheel well line of the car (low rider look). But since all wheels fit slightly different, then the discrepancy in offset may not be substantial. The fitment and pic's will say it all.. PIC's??

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Hot

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kurisu said:
noice!

how much?
$1500 - but they are worth it. You can´t get them anymore from OZ (out of production). These have become very rare rims for the Supra - and they are original 3-piece rims from OZ. I tried two years to get exactly these rims in these specific dimensions - and finally I got em.

3,796 Posts
Sexy.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
love the lip :)

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PICS of my Supra

OK, the car is being in progress.

Here are some old pics. 56K stay up as usual... :bigthumb:

There are a lot of scratches all across the body. The paint is still great, though. But still: I want it to be perfect. :naughty:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice car Sar, i've been looking for one of those 89+ non-airbag steering wheels for ages. I need a blue one!

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Sar-Supra said:
OK, the car is being in progress.

Here are some old pics. 56K stay up as usual... :bigthumb:

There are a lot of scratches all across the body. The paint is still great, though. But still: I want it to be perfect. :naughty:

Wow that interior seems to be perfect. I wish mine would look that good. How many km's on the car? Are the seats original or re-done?

·
GOTCHA!!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Krister said:
Wow that interior seems to be perfect. I wish mine would look that good. How many km's on the car? Are the seats original or re-done?
The car ran ~80.000 miles. It had only one previous owner. An old business man who had some problems with his left knee (injury) and wasn´t able to drive "that" kind of car, anymore. The seats are not re-done. That´s the original ones. He was the only driver. Even his wife didn´t have the chance to take it for a ride...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts