Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am officially a supra owner!! 183KM's, turbo, 5 speed, targa, rad 2 yrs old, clutch has 10,000Km's, diff is new to the car (off an MKIII from BC), timing belt 10,000kms old, brakes and rotors 2 yrs old (slighty worn but who cares), rotors in great shape, rebuilt calipers, forget whatelse, ALL service records.

The motor is in excellent condition, 183kms and still running strong, I was going to replace motor with low milage but this one is in good enough shape to just rebuild. Everything works on the inside except for AC, compressor still works so possibly just needs a charge.. But i got a targa who needs ac?!?! Interior is in great shape except for a few buttons starting to peel and steering wheel is garbage. Floors and seats are MINT! One friend asked, "Has anyone ever even sat in this seat?" The underside is AMAZING! the rockers have ZERO rust and under body was oil sparyed. Targa leaks SLIGHTLY.. first day back had a MASSIVE rainstorm, the only water gathered in my plastic seat cover was about a half a teaspoon. Only mechancial probs is the hanger bearing. Ordering a one peice very soon. Got new belts and diff fluids, soon new hoses and etc. I was going to go preformance right away but shit for a 20 year old car with just a K&N she rips good. I can kill hondas so its good enough for me. Not bad for a few mickymouse repairs and a pricetag under 5 G's.

I am very happy to finally be a supra owner!

PS: yes yes I know.. Im getting new rims.

More pics here pics

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
yes rims are a must.
The colour? Classic 80's look.

nice bro, glad your happy

·
Registered
375 Posts
looks good, is that the stock spoiler? i thought they were all 3 peice w/e wit new rims that will be a nice car bro

·
Registered
214 Posts
congrats on the car. she looks good. i wouldn't mind rolling on those rims for a couple of months.

nose-gobblin: yes that's the stock pre 89 spoiler.

·
always watching
362 Posts
yeah nice car. welcome to the family. wheel though, gotta go. I'd almost rather sport the sawblades. but congrats nonetheless

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The rims look nice in movement thats for sure nice chrome shinin in the sun. But sittin there they dont match the car.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
That's nice man! Well enjoy it and take care of it. Welcome to the money pit! :bigthumb:

·
stop pulling me over pigs
1,258 Posts
every time i come around ya city BLING BLING!! the rims are ok, just pimp em until you find something nicer.

nice, that's a rare color combo bro - sweet find :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks again boys!! just ordered my one peice driveshaft.. HAHAHA No more hanger bearing!! Ive already got rims in mind xrated but thanks anywy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts